Thursday, November 18, 2010

Well here we are about 50 hours away!!

Well, the last day at work for awhile and all I can think about is... Did I get that done? Did I buy that? Did I pick that up? Do I need to call and check on that?

And no, I am not really nervous... just hope I don't forget anything... and if I do, I just hope it isn't something big! Lol

So here are a few random thoughts....

- If you are picking up your tux, they are open tomorrow from 9-5, and they open Saturday at 9am ... The more people that can get them Friday the better.

B & J's Formals
353 Highway 2 NE
Corinth, MS 38834
(662) 287-3023


- All of the Bridal Party needs to be at the church ready to take pictures at 11am Saturday Morning.

(here is a big one)

PARKING
Because the church is downtown, it does not have a parking lot. However, there is plenty of parking close by. There is parking along the street all around the courthouse square and along the front and side of the church. There is a Regions bank on the north side of the church. We can use their parking lot but please park as far away from the bank as possible as to not block their customers using the ATM and such. Also, one block south of the church there is a large parking lot in front of JB Outdoors and Pizza Grocery. It is only a block away. If you have any questions, call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment